Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Grand X4 Google account lock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your ZTE Grand X4, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
ZTE Grand X4 Specifications
The ZTE Grand X4 released in September 2016. ZTE Grand X4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The ZTE Grand X4 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, ZTE Grand X4 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425, and is powered by a 3140mAh non-removable battery. The ZTE Grand X4 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Grand X4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Grand X4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Grand X4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Grand X4 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ZTE Grand X4 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to unlock FRP ZTE Grand X4
- Power ON your ZTE Grand X4.
- Connect your ZTE Grand X4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & Menu Button No root_v2.0.9.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install Menu Button No root_v2.0.9.apk and Open it.
- Display ==> DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN ==> Allow.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN==> Turn ON Menu Button IME.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN==> Turn ON Allow display over apps.
- DISPLAY THE SETTING SCREEN ==> Turn ON Menu Button ==> Display.
- Now, Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots & Turn on Menu Button IME then choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account then Restart your ZTE Grand X4 device and That’s how you can Bypass FRP ZTE Grand X4 Google account lock FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.