Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V8 Lite – Unlock Google account android 7.0 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade V8 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade V8 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade V8 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade V8 Lite device easily and smoothly.
ZTE Blade V8 Lite Specifications
ZTE Blade V8 Lite released in February 2017. ZTE Blade V8 Lite comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade V8 Lite has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, ZTE Blade V8 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Mediatek MT6750 chipset and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The ZTE Blade V8 Lite comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
ZTE Blade V8 Lite Scatter File
How Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V8 Lite Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the ZTE Blade V8 Lite ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the ZTE Blade V8 Lite ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Gionee F10 Plus Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the ZTE Blade V8 Lite scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the ZTE Blade V8 Lite scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your ZTE Blade V8 Lite & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the ZTE Blade V8 Lite mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V8 Lite – Unlock Google account android 7.0.