Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your ZTE Blade V10 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V10 Google account Unlock FRP Without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V10 Google account Unlock FRP Without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade V10 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your ZTE Blade V10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade V10 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your ZTE Blade V10 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Remove FRP ZTE Blade V10
- Power ON your ZTE Blade V10.
- Connect your ZTE Blade V10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your ZTE Blade V10 and finish the setup wizard.
- Finally, Factory reset your ZTE Blade V10:
- Settings >> system >>Advanced >>Reset options >> Erase all data factory reset.
- Reset PHONE >> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V10 Google Account Unlock FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download FegaruKey Android FRP Tool