Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V10 Google Account Unlock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade V10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade V10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade V10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade V10 device easily and smoothly.
ZTE Blade V10 Specifications
The ZTE Blade V10 released in February 2019. ZTE Blade V10 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade V10 has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, ZTE Blade V10 runs on Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70 chipset, and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The ZTE Blade V10 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your ZTE Blade V10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your ZTE Blade V10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade V10 easily.
How to Remove FRP ZTE Blade V10
- Power ON your ZTE Blade V10.
- Connect your ZTE Blade V10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your ZTE Blade V10 and finish the setup wizard.
- Finally, Factory reset your ZTE Blade V10:
- Settings >> system >>Advanced >>Reset options >> Erase all data factory reset.
- Reset PHONE >> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP ZTE Blade V10 Google Account Unlock FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.