Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade L210 Remove Google Unlock Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade L210, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade L210 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade L210 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade L210 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your ZTE Blade L210 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your ZTE Blade L210. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade L210 easily.
How to unlock FRP ZTE Blade L210
- Power ON your ZTE Blade L210.
- Connect your ZTE Blade L210 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> ACCEPT & Continue.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your ZTE Blade L210.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP ZTE Blade L210 Remove Google Unlock Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.