Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade L130 Google Unlock Android 9 Without PC 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade L130, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade L130 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade L130 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade L130 device easily and smoothly.
ZTE Blade L130 Specifications
The ZTE Blade L130 released in May 2019. ZTE Blade L130 comes with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade L130 has a 4.00 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, ZTE Blade L130 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Spreadtrum SC7731E, and powered by a 1400mAh removable battery. The ZTE Blade L130 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megaPixel and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your ZTE Blade L130 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your ZTE Blade L130. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade L130 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Reset FRP ZTE Blade L130
- Power ON your ZTE Blade L130.
- Connect your ZTE mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, swipe from the left, then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- Advanced ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- YouTube Go ==> YouTube Logo ==> Notifications.
- Advanced ==> In-app notification setting ==> About.
- Click on YouTube Terms of Service and A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Long tap on any word and click on Share then choose Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP ZTE Blade L130 Google Unlock Android 9 Without PC 2020.