Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your ZTE Blade A610 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A610 Gmail account lock FRP Without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A610 Gmail account lock FRP Without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade A610 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your ZTE Blade A610 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade A610 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your ZTE Blade A610 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A610 :
- Power ON your ZTE Blade A610.
- Connect your ZTE Blade A610 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network.
- Type anything then choose SHARE.
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Notifications, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Choose Manage Accounts.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for the Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your ZTE Blade A610
- That’s it! You have successfully remove FRP ZTE Blade A610 Gmail account lock FRP Without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: Download Xsoft tool For PC Free 2022