Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A610 Gmail account lock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade A610, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade A610 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade A610 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade A610 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade A610 easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
ZTE Blade A610 Specifications:
The ZTE Blade A610 released in September 2016. ZTE Blade A610 comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade A610 has a 5.0 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, ZTE Blade A610 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The ZTE Blade A610 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A610 :
- Power ON your ZTE Blade A610.
- Connect your Alcatel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network
- Type anything then choose SHARE
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Notifications, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Choose Manage Accounts.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for the Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your ZTE Blade A610
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A610 Gmail account lock FRP Without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.