Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A3 2020 Gmail account lock remove frp NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade A3 2020, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade A3 2020 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade A3 2020 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade A3 2020 device easily and smoothly.
The ZTE Blade A3 2020 released in 2020. ZTE Blade A3 2020 comes with 1 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade A3 2020 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1440×720 pixels, ZTE Blade A3 2020 runs on a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Spreadtrum SC9832E chipset and powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The ZTE Blade A3 2020 comes with a single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP ZTE Blade A3 2020
- Power ON your ZTE Blade A3 2020.
- Connect your ZTE Blade A3 2020 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> ACCEPT & Continue.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your ZTE Blade A3 2020.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP ZTE Blade A3 2020 Gmail account lock remove frp NO PC.