Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Zong 4G Z Ultra Android 9 Google lock NEW TRICK 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Zong 4G Z Ultra, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Zong 4G Z Ultra is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Zong 4G Z Ultra mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Zong 4G Z Ultra device easily and smoothly.
Zong 4G Z Ultra Specifications
The Zong 4G Z Ultra released in 2019. Zong 4G Z Ultra comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Zong 4G Z Ultra has a 6.08 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 1560×720 pixels, Zong 4G Z Ultra runs on an Octa-core 4×1.4 GHz 4×1.2 GHz chipset and powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The Zong 4G Z Ultra comes with a dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Zong 4G Z Ultra device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Zong 4G Z Ultra. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Zong 4G Z Ultra easily.
How to unlock FRP Zong 4G Z Ultra
- Power ON your Zong 4G Z Ultra.
- Connect your Zong 4G Z Ultra to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> ACCEPT & Continue.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your Zong 4G Z Ultra.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Zong 4G Z Ultra Android 9 Google lock NEW TRICK 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.