Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP YU Ace Gmail Account lock frp YU5014 without OTG or PC easily by following some simple steps.
YU Ace Specifications:
The YU Ace released in August 2018. YU Ace comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The YU Ace has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, YU Ace runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739WW chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh removable battery. The YU Ace comes with a single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a Single SELFIE Camera 5-megapixel.
Once you set up a Google Account in your YU Ace, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your YU Ace is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your YU Ace mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your YU Ace device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP YU Ace
- Turn ON your YU Ace.
- Connect your YU Ace to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- About Switch Access for Android == >> Play Video== >> 3 dots == >> Watch later.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your YU Ace mobile & Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP YU Ace Gmail Account lock frp YU5014 without OTG or PC.