Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T MIUI 11 Unlock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T easily.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T released in November 2019. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type any word and long ta on it then click on Share Icon.
- Choose Notes and Type youtube.com. Long tap on it then Choose the link Icon.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T MIUI 11 Unlock FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.