Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro – Google Account Bypass Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro was released in September 2018. Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 20-megapixel + 2-megapixel.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro – Google Account Bypass Without PC.
There are several ways to bypass FRP google account lock from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro device, feel free to add a comment below.