Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Gmail lock Reset FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x released in February 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback then search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings then choose any browser
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Gmail lock Reset FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.