Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – FRP MIUI 10 WITHOUT PC or FLASH easily by following some simple steps.
What is Google FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Welcome page.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on getting started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – FRP MIUI 10 WITHOUT PC or FLASH.
Read more: Download TFT MTP FRP V1.2 Tool