Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – FRP MIUI 10 WITHOUT PC or FLASH easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 released in January 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on youtube app
Step 10: Then click on any link in the description.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears, click on accept & next.
- Go to http://bit.ly/2t7P2xQ Download & Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – FRP MIUI 10 WITHOUT PC or FLASH.