Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Google Account MIUI 13 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max easily.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max to your Wi-Fi network.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Volume Down Key together then click on Turn ON.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Volume Down Key together to turn on talkback.
- Swype the letter L reverse ==> Tap twice on WHILE USING THE APP.
- Tap twice on Use Voice commands and say loudly Open Google assistant.
- Once the google app open say loudly Open youtube.
- Turn OFF talkback by pressing together Volume Up key + Volume Down Key.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Special features >> Second space >> Turn ON Second space.
- Continue >> Continue >> SKIP.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max device.
- Settings >> Search for Factory reset >> Erase all data.
- Factory reset >> Next >> OK.
- Finish the setup wizard & Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Google Account MIUI 13.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.