Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Google FRP latest security 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro easily.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro released in March 2021. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 6.67 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G chipset and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 108-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 16-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type youtube.com >> Long tap on youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Special features >> Second space >> Turn ON Second space.
- Continue >> Continue >> SKIP.
- Settings >> Password & security >> Privacy protection password.
- Use Privacy protection password>> Draw a new pattern >> Next >> Not now.
- Go back and switch to another space by clicking on Switch.
- Finally, Enable OEM unlocking on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro:
- About phone >> MIUI Version >> press 8 times on it.
- Additional Settings >> Developer options >> Turn ON OEM unlocking.
- Click ON Enable then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Google FRP latest security 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.