Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Frp Unlock Google lock Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro easily.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro released in May 2019. Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel and a Motorized pop-up 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com and long ta on it ==> Share Icon ==> Messaging.
- Choose Notes and Type youtube.com. Long tap on it then Choose the link Icon.
- Type youtube.com and send the message to any numbers.
- Click on the youtube link then tap on Browse.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account ==> Settings ==>History & privacy ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Frp Unlock Google lock Without Pc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.