Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi GO || Unlock Google Account FRP Easy Trick without pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi GO, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi GO is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi GO mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi GO device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi GO Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi GO released in January 2019. Xiaomi Redmi GO comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi GO has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi GO runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi GO comes with a camera 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi GO device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi GO. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi GO easily.
How to Remove FRP Redmi GO
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi GO.
- Connect your Xiaomi mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Click on Security & Location.
- Then choose device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> Disabled apps
- Click on Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Redmi GO & you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi GO || Unlock Google Account FRP Easy Trick.