Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9T Gmail lock FRP removed without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9T, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 9T is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9T mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 9T device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 9T released in January 2021. Xiaomi Redmi 9T comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 9T has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 9T runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 chipset and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 9T comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9T
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9T.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9T to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9T Gmail lock FRP removed without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.