Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9AT Gmail account lock Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi 9AT Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 9AT released in September 2020. Xiaomi Redmi 9AT comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 9AT has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 9AT runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 9AT comes with a single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT easily.
How to unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9AT
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9AT to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9AT Gmail account lock Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.