Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9 Android 10 FRP Unlock gmail AUG 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 9 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 9 released in June 2020. Xiaomi Redmi 9 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 9 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 chipset, and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9 Android 10 FRP Unlock gmail AUG 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.