Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7A // FRP Lock Bypass Gmail MIUI 10 Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7A was released in May 2019. Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 7A has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 7A runs on Octa-core 6×1.45 GHz & 2×2.0 GHz Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with a single MAIN camera 13/12-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 7A to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.