Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7A // FRP Lock Bypass Gmail MIUI 10 Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 7A released in May 2019. Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 7A has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 7A runs on Octa-core 6×1.45 GHz & 2×2.0 GHz Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes with a single MAIN camera 13/12-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 7A device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 7A. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7A
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 7A to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 7A.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 7A // FRP Lock Bypass Gmail MIUI 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.