Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi 5A phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Google 100% working.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A Google 100% working by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi 5A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 5A mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi 5A device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
- Power ON your Xiaomi device.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5A to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Xiaomi Redmi 5A Welcome page.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on getting started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 5A Prime to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Restart your Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A 100% working Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download UML Xiaomi Tool – Remove FRP