Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus – Bypass MIUI 10 Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus was released in December 2017. Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on getting started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on the youtube app
Step 10: Then click on any link in the description.
- Choose Xiaomi Browser.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Restart your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus – Bypass MIUI 10 Google Account.