Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus | Frp Lock Bypass Google Account Xiaomi easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus was released in December 2017. Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus | Frp Lock Bypass Google Account Xiaomi.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download All Mobile FRP Unlock Tool Free