Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5 – Frp Unlock Without PC & OTG easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 was released in December 2017. Xiaomi Redmi 5 comes with 2/3/4 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 5 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 comes with a MAIN camera 12-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Power ON your Xiaomi device.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Xiaomi Redmi 5 Welcome page.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on getting started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 5 to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Restart your Xiaomi Redmi 5.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 5A 100% working