Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 3 | MIUI 10 FRP Unlock easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 released in July 2018. Xiaomi Mi Max 3 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has a 6.90 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Mi Max 3 runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset and powered by a 5500mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi Max 3 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 3 | MIUI 10 FRP Unlock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.