Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi A2 – Bypass MIUI 10 Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi A2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi A2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi A2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi A2 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi A2
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi A2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Xiaomi Mi A2
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on getting started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on the youtube app
- Then click on any link in the description.
- Choose Xiaomi Browser.
- Go to this link and Download the FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Mi A2.