Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi A1 | Bypass Lock Frp Android 8.0.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Specifications:
Xiaomi Mi A1 released in December 2017. Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi A1 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Xiaomi Mi A1 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi A1:
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi A1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Xiaomi Mi A1 Welcome page.
- Tap on Vision Setting == Talkback & Power on Talkback Setting.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access
- Click on the video name to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Mi A1.
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi A1 | Bypass Lock Frp Android 8.0.0 Oreo.