Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 9 – Remove Google Account (MIUI 11) NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi 9 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi 9 easily.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 9 was released in February 2019. Xiaomi Mi 9 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 9 has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Mi 9 runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 chipset and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 9 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Mi 9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Mi 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 9
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 9 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Reboot your Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 9 – Remove Google Account (MIUI 11) NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.