Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro – Remove factory reset protection MIUI 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro was released in September 2018. Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro has a 6.21 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2248 pixels, Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel 12-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a working Sim card.
- Swype from the right then click on setting logo.
- then tap on the app Info logo.
- Click on Advanced.
- Choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening Links.
- Then tab on Youtube.
- Then Tab on the Youtube logo.
- Choose Notifications.
- After that tab on Additional setting in the app.
- Tab on About.
- Finally, click on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro – Remove factory reset protection MIUI 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.