Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro – Remove factory reset protection MIUI 10 easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro was released in September 2018. Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro has a 6.21 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2248 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel 12-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a working Sim card.
- Swype from the right then click on setting logo.
- then tap on the app Info logo.
- Click on Advanced.
- Choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening Links.
- Then tab on Youtube.
- Then Tab on the Youtube logo.
- Choose Notifications.
- After that tab on Additional setting in the app.
- Tab on About.
- Finally, click on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRP Bypass app & open it:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account, Then Reboot your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro – Remove factory reset protection MIUI 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.