Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 5 – FRP Gmail Account Lock Xiaomi MIUI 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi 5 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi 5 device easily and smoothly.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 was released in February 2016. Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 5.15 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Xiaomi Mi 5 runs on Quad-core 2×1.8 GHz & 2×1.36 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with a MAIN camera 16-megapixel and a 4-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 5
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 5 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Mi 5 to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Mi 5.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.