Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G Gmail lock Reset FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G device easily and smoothly.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G released in January 2021. Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset and powered by a 4820mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G comes with a Quad MAIN camera 108-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to remove FRP Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.