Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Walton Primo NF4 Gmail account lock remove Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Walton Primo NF4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Walton Primo NF4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Walton Primo NF4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Walton Primo NF4 device easily and smoothly.
Walton Primo NF4 Specifications
The Walton Primo NF4 released in July 2019. Walton Primo NF4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Walton Primo NF4 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Walton Primo NF4 runs on quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6739WA and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Walton Primo NF4 comes with a single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Walton Primo NF4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Walton Primo NF4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Walton Primo NF4 easily.
How to Reset FRP Walton Primo NF4
- Power ON your Walton Primo NF4.
- Connect your Walton mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call >> Emergency information >> Edit logo.
- Add contact >> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS >> Share >> Long tap on Messages.
- App info >> SMS app.
- Opening Links >> Youtube >> Youtube logo.
- Notifications >> Additionnal settings in the app >> About >>Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Walton Primo NF4 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Walton Primo NF4 Gmail account lock remove Without Pc.