Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Walton Primo HM4+ Google Account Unlock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Walton Primo HM4+, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Walton Primo HM4+ is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Walton Primo HM4+ mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Walton Primo HM4+ device easily and smoothly.
Walton Primo HM4+ Specifications
The Walton Primo HM4+ released in February 2018. Walton Primo HM4+ comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Walton Primo HM4+ has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, Walton Primo HM4+ runs on Quad-Core 1.3 GHz ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU and is powered by a 3800mAh non-removable battery. The Walton Primo HM4+ comes with a single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Walton Primo HM4+ device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you to add a Google Account to your Walton Primo HM4+. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Walton Primo HM4+ easily.
How to Unlock FRP Walton Primo HM4+
- Power ON your Walton Primo HM4+.
- Connect your Walton mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double-tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==> security ==> Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Walton Primo HM4+ & you have successfully Bypass FRP Walton Primo HM4+ Google Account Unlock Without PC.