Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart prime 7 – FRP reset Gmail without PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is Google FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vodafone Smart prime 7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vodafone Smart prime 7 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vodafone Smart prime 7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vodafone Smart prime 7 device easily and smoothly.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stuck on frp page you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on a stuck on frp page phone.
Vodafone Smart Prime 7 Specifications
Vodafone Smart prime 7 was released in May 2016. Vodafone Smart prime 7 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Vodafone Smart prime 7 has a 5.0 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Vodafone Smart Prime 7 runs on a Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset, and is powered by a 2540mAh non-removable battery. The Vodafone Smart Prime 7 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart prime 7
- Power ON your Vodafone Smart prime 7.
- Connect your Vodafone mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network
- Type anything then choose SHARE
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Data Usage, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Choose Manage Accounts.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0 Marshmallow APK:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Click on THREE DOTS & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Vodafone Smart prime 7
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart prime 7 – FRP reset Gmail without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: Download Big Xiaomi Unlock Tool