Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart prime 7 – frp reset Gmail without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Vodafone Smart prime 7 Specifications:
Vodafone Smart prime 7 released in May 2016. Vodafone Smart prime 7 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Vodafone Smart prime 7 has a 5.0 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Vodafone Smart prime 7 runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset, and powered by a 2540mAh Non-removable battery. The Vodafone Smart prime 7 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart prime 7:
- Power ON your Vodafone Smart prime 7.
- Connect your Vodafone mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network
- Type anything then choose SHARE
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Data Usage, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Choose Manage Accounts.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0 Marshmallow APK:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Click on THREE DOTS & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Vodafone Smart prime 7
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart prime 7 – frp reset Gmail without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.