Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart N9 Lite Google lock frp Vodafone VFD-620 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vodafone Smart N9 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vodafone Smart N9 Lite is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vodafone Smart N9 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vodafone Smart N9 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Vodafone Smart N9 Lite Specifications:
The Vodafone Smart N9 Lite released in June 2018. Vodafone Smart N9 Lite comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Vodafone Smart N9 Lite has a 5.34 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Vodafone Smart N9 Lite runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739WA chipset and powered by a 2460mAh non-removable battery. The Vodafone Smart N9 Lite comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Unlock Vodafone Smart N9 Lite:
- Power ON your Vodafone Smart N9 Lite
- Connect your Vodafone Smart N9 Lite mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Account then choose Settings.
- Click on About
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Vodafone Smart N9 Lite & You have successfully Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart N9 Lite Google lock frp Vodafone VFD-620.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.