Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart N8 – FRP Vodafone VDF 610 Android 7.0 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
What is Google FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vodafone Smart N8, the FRP is active. so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vodafone Smart N8 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vodafone Smart N8 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vodafone Smart N8 device easily and smoothly.
Vodafone Smart N8 Specifications
Vodafone Smart N8 was released in June 2017. Vodafone Smart N8 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Vodafone Smart N8 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Vodafone Smart N8 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 chipset and is powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The Vodafone Smart N8 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart N8
- Power ON your Vodafone Smart N8
- Connect your Vodafone mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Account then choose Settings.
- Click on About
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download and install QuickShortcutMaker & open it:
- In QuickShortcutMaker Search for Setup wizard.
14- Then Click on TRY.
- Finally, finish the setup & done.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart N8 – bypass google phone verification.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download MI Unlock Tool for pc