Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart N8 – frp Vodafone VDF 610 Android 7.0 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Vodafone Smart N8 Specifications:
Vodafone Smart N8 released in June 2017. Vodafone Smart N8 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Vodafone Smart N8 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Vodafone Smart N8 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh Non-removable battery. The Vodafone Smart N8 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Unlock Vodafone Smart N8:
- Power ON your Vodafone Smart N8
- Connect your Vodafone mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Account then choose Settings.
- Click on About
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download and install QuickShortcutMaker & open it:
- In QuickShortcutMaker Search for Setup wizard.
14- Then Click on TRY.
- Finally, finish the setup & done.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart N8 – bypass google phone verification.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.