Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart E8 Gmail lock reset FRP Lock VFD 510 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vodafone Smart E8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vodafone Smart E8 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vodafone Smart E8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vodafone Smart E8 device easily and smoothly.
Vodafone Smart E8 Specifications
The Vodafone Smart E8 released in June 2017. Vodafone Smart E8 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Vodafone Smart E8 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Vodafone Smart E8 runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset and powered by a 2200mAh removable battery. The Vodafone Smart E8 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Vodafone Smart E8
- Power ON your Vodafone Smart E8.
- Connect your Vodafone mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> Contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> notifications ==> Settings.
- 3 DOTS ==> Manage accounts ==> CONTINUE.
- Apps >>> Google app >>> Notifications.
- Settings Icon >>>Turn ON Feed >>> NO THANKS.
- Click on the Mic and say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Vodafone Smart E8 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart E8 Gmail lock reset FRP Lock VFD 510.