Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart C9 Remove Gmail Neon VFD 320 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vodafone Smart C9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vodafone Smart C9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vodafone Smart C9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vodafone Smart C9 device easily and smoothly.
Vodafone Smart C9 Specifications
The Vodafone Smart C9 released in 2018. Vodafone Smart C9 comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM. The Vodafone Smart C9 has a 4.00 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Vodafone Smart C9 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580M chipset and powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. The Vodafone Smart C9 comes with a Single MAIN camera 2-megapixel and 0.3-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vodafone Smart C9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vodafone Smart C9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vodafone Smart C9 easily.
How to Reset FRP Vodafone Smart C9
- Power ON your Vodafone Smart C9.
- Connect your Vodafone mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Vodafone Smart C9 Remove Gmail Neon VFD 320 Without PC.