Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vivo Y83 | FRP Lock VIVO Android 8 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Vivo Y83 Specifications:
Vivo Y83 released in May 2018. Vivo Y83 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Vivo Y83 has a 6.22 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Vivo Y83 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and powered by a 3260mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y83 comes with a Single camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo Y83 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y83. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo Y83
- Turn ON your Vivo Y83 and Connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- In the Keyboard click on theme logo.
- Tab on the search bar then type apex launcher apk
- Select all the text then click on Web search
- A browser page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Vivo Y83. Congratulation You have successfully Bypass FRP Vivo Y83 | FRP Lock VIVO Android 8.