Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ViVO Y81 Gmail Account Bypass Android 8.1.0 Vivo 1803 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ViVO Y81, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ViVO Y81 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ViVO Y81 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ViVO Y81 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ViVO Y81 easily.
ViVO Y81 Specifications
The Vivo Y81 released in June 2018. Vivo Y81 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Vivo Y81 has a 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Vivo Y81 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and powered by a 3260mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y81 comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your ViVO Y81 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your ViVO Y81. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Vivo Y81
- Turn ON your Vivo Y81.
- Connect your Vivo mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the Wifi network page click on the See all Wi-Fi networks then click on Add new network.
- Type any word and long press on it then choose Web search.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Restart your Vivo Y81 and You have successfully Bypass FRP Vivo Y81 Gmail Account Bypass Android 8.1.0 Vivo 1803.