Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vivo Y71 | Frp Unlock Google Account Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Vivo Y71 Specifications:
The Vivo Y71 was released in April 2018. Vivo Y71 comes with 3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Vivo Y71 has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Vivo Y71 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and is powered by a 3360mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y71 comes with a Single camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo Y71 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y71. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo Y71
- Turn ON your Vivo Y71 and Connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- In the Keyboard click on the theme logo.
- Tab on the search bar then type apex launcher apk
- Select all the text then click on Web search
- A browser page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Vivo Y71. Congratulation You have successfully Bypass FRP Vivo Y71 | Frp Unlock Google Account Without PC.