Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vivo Y51 Android 10 Google account Unlock FRP without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y51, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo Y51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y51 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y51 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vivo Y51 easily.
Vivo Y51 Specifications
The Vivo Y51 released in September 2020. Vivo Y51 comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Vivo Y51 has a 6.38 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Vivo Y51 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y51 comes with a triple camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo Y51 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y51. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Unlock Vivo Y51
- Power ON your Vivo Y51.
- Connect your Vivo mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Wifi network page and click on the arrow.
- Turn ON Use static IP and click on the IP address.
- Type any word and long press on it then choose Web search.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Set up a new Pattern lock screen password.
- Fingerprints, face, and password >> Screen lock >> Pattern.
- Draw a new pattern then click on Finish.
- Go back to the Home page and Enter the lock screen pattern then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Vivo Y51 Android 10 Google account Unlock FRP without PC.