Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vivo Y12a Google Account Remove FRP Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y12a, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo Y12a is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y12a mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y12a device easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y12a Specifications
The Vivo Y12a released in June 2021. Vivo Y12a comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Vivo Y12a has a 6.51 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Vivo Y12a runs on Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz & 4×1.45 GHz Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y12a comes with a dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo Y12a device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y12a. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vivo Y12a easily.
How to remove FRP Vivo Y12a
- Power ON your Vivo Y12a.
- Connect your Vivo Y12a to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the English language.
- Shortcut & Accessibility ==> Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu.
- Tutn ON Accessibility Menu ==> Allow ==> Got it.
- Go back to the google page verification.
- On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Finish the setup wizard then in the Checking for updates page click on the back arrow.
- Set up Offline ==> Next ==> Skip.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Vivo Y12a Google Account Remove FRP Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.