Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Vivo X60 Android 11 Google Account Lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo X60, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo X60 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo X60 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo X60 device easily and smoothly.
Vivo X60 Specifications
The Vivo X60 released in December 2020. Vivo X60 comes with 8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Vivo X60 has a 6.56 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2376 pixels, Vivo X60 runs on Octa-core 1×2.8 GHz & 3×2.6 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Exynos 1080 and powered by a 4300mAh removable battery. The Vivo X60 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 13-megapixel+ 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Vivo X60
- Power ON your Vivo X60.
- Connect your Vivo X60 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the english language.
- Apps & notifications ==> App info ==> Google Play services.
- Disable and Force Stop Google Play services.
- Go back to the Welcome page and go until Checking for Updates
- Click on the Back arrow until the Wi-fi network page.
- Click on Set up offline and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Vivo X60 Android 11 Google Account Lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.